Valheim cheats and console commands that work
Makalede Neler Var
Valheim cheats and console commands that work in 2021.. Valheim is a thrilling action-packed video game where players can go into combat with bosses, explore the broad map of the game and build bases for their armies.
Most players agree that it’s very easy to be engrossed in the game, especially when you are on a quest or an adventure. Not all players, however, like going in the long run but want to get straight into the action.
That is why there are elements called cheats, dev commands, and console commands. They enable players to create items in the game and change settings in either single-player or multiplayer mode.
In this article, you will learn about Valheim cheats codes and console commands you can use when playing.
Available Valheim cheats
Console commands are codes that enable a player to use cheats while playing the game with no restrictions. Using cheats is mostly discouraged, but you can use it if you want to.
Below is an updated list of all the Valheim cheats that you can use to activate god mode and other features:
- ffsmooth 1: This cheat adds smooth movements to the free camera (Freefly smoothness).
- ffsmooth0: This cheat removes the smooth movements from the free camera to normal.
- save: Force saving of the current world state
- event [name]: Console command to start a specified event.
- freefly: Freefly photo mode. Cheat used to activate the free camera.
- goto [x, y, z]: Command to teleport to the desired location based on the specified coordinates.
- stopevent: Command to stop current events.
- epsdebug: Toogle DPS debug on and off.
- god: To enable god mode.
- player [nr]: Force difficulty scale (Press 0 to reset the scale).
- location: Adjust the spawn location.
- pos: Print current player location.
- exploremap: Use to explore the entire map.
- tame: Tame all nearby tamable creatures.
- raiseskill [skill] [amount]: Raise specified skill level by the entered amount.
- killall: Kill nearby enemies and creatures.
- resetcharacter: Reset all character data.
- resetwind: Reset the wind angle and its intensity.
- removedrops: Remove all dropped items in the area.
- Beard [beard#]: This cheat enables you to change your character’s beard. When you enter a number after the command, you select the beard of your choice. When you leave it blank, you remove the beard off your character.
- Env [variable]: This cheat gets to determine the debug environment.
- Genloc: This cheat regenerates all the locations.
- Ghost: This cheat toggles ghost mode. Ghost mode enables the enemies to ignore the players.
- Intensity: This cheat changes the value from zero to one.
- Hair [hair#]: A player can permanently change the character’s hair. If you want to remove your character’s hair, enter the command without any argument.
- Heal: This cheat fully heals the player.
- Listkeys: Command used to list all global keys.
Below is a list of Valheim console commands that you can use in the game:
- help: Console command to show all available server commands.
- banned: Console command to show a full list of banned users.
- ban [name/ip/userID]: Console command to ban a named user.
- info: Console command to print the current system information.
- loadbias [number]: Console command to set the draw distance from the server. The number set is between 1 and 5. You can enter 0 or leave it blank if you want to show the current draw distance.
- ping: Console command used to ping the server to measure latency.
- save: Console command to forcefully save the game.
- kick [name/ip/userID]: Console command to kick a specified user.
- unban [name/ip/userID]: Console command to unban a named user.
Spawn item commands
The Valheim commands can be used to spawn any item that is available in the game. To do this, you should enter spawn [ItemName] [Amount] [Level]. The Level category is only available in specific situations such as spawning a creature or enemy.
Below are categories of lists of items that you can spawn in the Valheim game:
- SpearCgitin (harpoon)
How to enable cheats and console commands
So, how do you enable cheats on Valheim? To enable cheats, you first need to activate the console. Here’s how to do it:
- Open the Steam Client and search for the Valheim logo.
- When you find it, right-click on it to set it as the launch option.
- Click on Properties.
- Search for the text box under Launch Options.
- Type in “-console” without the quotation marks inside the box and then exit.
Once the console has been activated, you can activate cheats by opening the console by pressing F5. Type in “devcommands” inside the console and press Enter.
When the “Cheats True” message appears on the screen, the cheats will work. You can also disable cheats by typing “devcommands” again and pressing Enter.
For players who wish to access Valheim creative mode version, they can enter debugmode in the console. It allows players to build without resources, fly, and kill nearby enemies if necessary. When you activate the mode:
- Press B to toggle a building without a bench or resources.
- Click Z to toggle your character’s altitude. Press the spacebar if you want to fly up and fly low or land with ctrl.
- Press K to kill all nearby enemies and creatures.
It should be noted, however, that enabling cheats and Valheim admin commands greatly affects your gaming experience and, in most cases, it is not recommended. If you wish to mess your world around, you can use those commands at your own risk. Cheat codes only work in a single-player mode; therefore, you should not use cheat commands in a multiplayer server.